Monday, 07 September, 2009
I've just published an updated 8.3 version. This is a minor update, just to fix some abnormal issues and add few more features...
Here is a list of changes coming with update:
- dim_STAT-Server script on start did not restat active collects (special thanks to Didier DAHIER to find it!
- dim_STAT-Server script is now killing all clients too when involved with "stop" action
- Standard Bookmark kit was not installed by default within a template database (special thanks to Peter Hausdorf to find it!)
- Linux iostat binaries updated for STAT-service to fix broken output in some cases (special thanks to Melanie Ashworth-March to find it!
- Added UNIX signal traps to WebX
- Replaced crypt() function to reduce WebX binary dependencies (now again compatible back to Solaris 2.6)
- Added active collect(s) information (extending active connections)
Database schema :
- Bookmark name size was increased to 32 characters now!
EasySTAT additional options :
- COMPRESS and TIMER options are now integrated within EasySTAT.sh and enabled by defaul
- Run forever if Hours == 0
- Supporting integration within /etc/inittab for automated stats collectin
- Special actions are involved on signal trap (see doc
- pid file is created within a working directory to simplify EasySTAT process identification
New Add-Ons :
- mysqlLOAD (compact MySQL stats oriented multi-host monitoring
- pgsqlLOAD (compact PostgreSQL stats oriented multi-host monitoring)
blog comments powered by DisqusNote: if you don't see any "comment" dialog above, try to access this page with another web browser, or google for known issues on your browser and DISQUS..